• 20px
    • 30px
    • 1.3em
    • 1.5em
    • 2em
    • 2.2em
    • 2.5em
    • 3em
Charcoal powder good for gastrointestinal diseases of unknown cause and chronic gastrointestinal diseases 2022. 7. 15
What is the identity of neurogenic gastrointestinal diseases? In the meantime, 60% of patients with gastrointestinal diseases in Korea have been classified as functional dyspepsia (neurogenic gastroenteritis) with no known cause and no treatment, but it has recently been confirmed that the cause is due to toxins accumulated in our body.

"I always feel bloated and full of gas, my whole body is bloated and my head is heavy."
"I take digestive medicine every time I have an upset stomach, but that's it."

"The back of the neck is stiff, the headache is severe, and the chest is often stuffy."
They are common phrases for patients with gastrointestinal diseases.
Some people wonder if they may have  a serious illness, so they go to the hospital and do gastroscopy, CT, and MRI tests, but only hear that there is nothing wrong with the stomach.

In addition, they only hear vague voices that say it will get better if they live comfortably because they're nervous. This is because toxic substances cannot be detected by gastroscopy, and only gastritis-grade findings are often found in various tests, and there are no abnormalities in various blood tests.

If you habitually overeat, binge eat, or eat quickly, the food stays in the stomach and rots, and various bacteria temporarily multiply.
If this phenomenon continues, putrefactive food waste and toxic substances secreted by bacteria cause inflammation in gastric mucosal cells, reducing gastric digestion and secretion of gastric juice.

Therefore, it can worsen not only chronic gastrointestinal disease or neurological gastrointestinal disease, but also stomach cancer.
Digestive process and medicinal charcoal When medicinal charcoal is ingested after a meal, the stomach performs peristalsis by mixing the gastric juice and food secreated by the conditioned reflex.

In this process, medicinal charcoal adsorbs toxic substances, harmful substances, and waste substances in the stomach and cleans the stomach or stomach wall damaged by the continuous penetration of toxic substances. Charcoal powder cleanses all digestive organs such as the duodenum and pancreas by peristalsis.
Finally, it cleans the colon by processing toxins, harmful substances, and decaying substances in the large intestine through the relfex process of the large intestine.

​I ate charcoal powder and the atopy was gone. Charcoal powder potency effect 2022. 7. 27
"I had atopy 20 years ago and started eating charcoal, but after 6 months of eating charcoal, the atopy disappeared. That's why I have been eating charcoal powder every day since 20 years ago."

This is an atopic healing case of a female president living in Busan. She is selling medical instruments in Busan and has seen the effects of charcoal powder very well, so she studied a lot of charcoal powder, and many people inquired about charcoal powder, and she said that she told about charcoal powder to aboaut 200 people.

"Some people say that they eat charcoal powder for 6 months and do not eat charcoal powder when the atopy is finished, and then the atopic comes up again."
"I reply that even if everything is better, you should continue to eat charcoal. I've been eating charcoal for 20 years."

She seems to be very wise, right? Since we live on the poison every day, we need detoxification every day. I think it's a wise choice to eat charcoal powder that works best as an antidote.
​Do not eat charcoal powder or anything, but be sure to take charcoal powder that comes as a medicine. I hope you are healthy.

3rd COVID-19 pandemic prevention charcoal powder eating experience story 2022. 8. 23
Knowing that charcoal powder is good, it seems that it has been more than 3 years since it has become a daily routine to take charcoal powder on an empty stomach every morning,However, when COVID-19 was in vogue for a long time, I saw  experience stories of preventing it with charcoal powder, but I experienced eating charcoal powder that was prevented by the 3rd COVID-19 epidemic.

I went for a drive with my close sister and ate together. And the next day, I received the food that the sister gave me because I liked it and ate it deliciously.

And twe days later,  the sister tested positive for COVID-`19. ​It is said the metastasis is two  to three times faster, and the symtoms isn't that bad. But she said to have been sick to the point of death.

Since we spent time together during her COVID-19 incubation period, there is a sufficeint possibility of transmission, but my diagnostic kit is also negative and I had no symptoms.

Charcoal powder that I've been eating every morning! This time, it has been sufficient prevention for the 3rd COVID-19 epidemic. Thank you so much, charcoal powder!!In order to prevent the shapeless coronavirus, I hope that there will be no damage to the 3rd COVID-19 epidemic, both eating charcoal powder and salt water gargle!​

Treatment of bruises caused by falling while climbing with charcoal 2022. 8. 24
I climed a mountain with my husband on a rainy holiday about 2 months ago. I sometimes feel better if it is sprinkled of rain on summer days because of being cool during climbing. So, we began to climb happily in the sprinkle of rain.

But when we went up the rocky road, my husband fell on a slippery rock and rolled down. So surprised and worried if his bone was broken. Fortunately, his bones were fine but severely bruised. Even though 2 months passed after the accident, my husband has suffered from the pain of bruise continually.

And I rememberd the effect of charcoal patch on bruise. I made charcoal patch by myself easily with ready-made charcoal product. And I attached it on his shouler and back each night and removed it in the next morning.

When 3 days passed, my husband said he felt better. At this time, we could make sure of the effect of charcoal on bruises again. I expect he would recover from the pain after attaching the patches about 7 times.Hope not to fall and to wound, but if the accident happens, treat the pain of bruises with charcoal patch. Take care!!